BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

I think you need to differentiate between "consolidated" cash...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85

I think you need to differentiate between "consolidated" cash and actual cash on the balance sheet. The cash on the balance sheet is what is available to do things like...share buybacks. The consolidated cash won't go into BRL's balance sheet until BT Mining makes a dividend payment...probably in July. Till then, that "consolidated cash" figure is highly misleading.

Given that there has been zero buybacks yesterday and today...the gig is up. This company clearly has painfully low cash on their current balance sheet. How else do you explain the sudden collapse in share price and volumes? The market is sensing a rat. There are hardly any bids left. Bids go all the way down to 7 cents now...but the bid volumes are a joke.

Is it possible to figure out how much actual cash is on the balance sheet, as opposed to "consolidated"? Given the masters of obfuscation that BRL's management is, we have hardly any information to figure out this all important data point.

The other possibility is that Talley's is telling BRL to stop the buybacks. Either way, the outlook for BRL share price is horrendous, at least in the short run...and possibly in the medium run as well.

In any case, as I have said all along, if all you readers sit back and think the share price will hold up for whatever reason (forget about the 14 cent mirage), you are in denial. This stock is toast unless some of you pick up the phone and give Tacon, Middleton & co. a wake up call. We are on a 5 fire alarm red alert situation right now. Good luck...we will all need it now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.