RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Heard it all before here and have believed it myself in the past...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Heard it all before here and have believed it myself in the past yet here we are at 20c with one mine operating that has under 2 years left. You only have to look at the long term holders to see the frustration as we have heard it all before (Whiskey and Wassa). Yet we are still here changing plans about liontown back and fourth, hillgrove is just sitting there with no one to mine it (probably going to be very hard to find in the current environment or very expensive) and far west in the back end of its life with only 2 or so years left. Market is not going to move on this at all until hillgrove is up and running and even then we don't know if it'll be effective or fail like last owners. If commodities weren't at record highs the last year a big cap raise would have taken place by now to stay afloat. All but 2m of cash is debt and we have an expensive under ground development at liontown to pay for, thalanga wet season likely leading to another poor Q, hillgrove tailings dam that is almost full and potential start up costs at hillgrove.

happy to sit and wait as the risk reward is not there in the short to medium term at the moment imo.

imo dyor gltah

Last edited by mining=$: 14/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.