MGX 7.14% 30.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

Hi Mac The Grr posts were in direct response to Tokyo post and...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    Hi Mac
    The Grr posts were in direct response to Tokyo post and question whether there is a better value stock - a direct question and he got a direct answer from three posters who understand both business well . I couldn't care less if any MGX holders buy GRR as I couldn't care less whether any MGX holders buy or sell MGX, or GRR holders sell GRR to buy MGX. It doesn't in my view make a difference as the numbers both now and into the future will drive the SPs of each company. All we have here is a discussion on the relative value of GRR and MGX, two cashed Up IO producers, and not one poster including me has been negative on MGX and suggested its a sell. I simply feel post MGX quarterly, GRR provides a better medium term ( 9- 12 Months ) total return assuming my cash estimates for GRR are correct , but as with MGX , it may be that GRR disappoints as well. I got my MGX margins wrong.
    I think people overestimate the impact of people's commentary on HC has to the ultimate performance of a mid cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $365.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.0¢ 28.0¢ $783.5K 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66332 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 115000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.