RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

This is the coverage RVR got in The Australian in the article BL...

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    This is the coverage RVR got in The Australian in the article BL referred to. I think it is very positive.
    Cheers
    Neptune

RED RIVER RESOURCES (ASX:RVR)Red River’s Hillgrove operation is in Armidale, New South Wales. To date, Hillgrove has produced more than 730,000oz of gold (in bullion and concentrates) and, in the past, more than 50,000 tonnes of antimony plus material amounts of by-product tungsten – another strategic, critical mineral used in metalworking, construction, electrodes, and filaments. The company recently hit 4.5m at 29.5g/t gold and 0.3% antimony from 466m, including 0.45m at 257g/t gold from 467.75m in its first hole at Bakers Creek, demonstrating extensional gold mineralisation at the historic mine. Historically, Bakers Creek was the most productive mine in the Hillgrove field and produced more than 300,000 oz gold. Given the exceptional exploration results recently produced at Hillgrove current market volatility and inflationary cost environment, the company has decided to undertake a strategic review before recommencing mining at the site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.