ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Tarzan, I take yr point about not worrying too much about Kuro's...

1. 6,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1205
    Tarzan, I take yr point about not worrying too much about Kuro's float, but as alluded to by Pick, the issue is one of communication and consistency. I am having difficulty understanding why no comment was forthcoming in the Qtrly Report re the float. How many times do we see companies provide regular updates on some aspect or other, give us all warm fuzzy feelings, then whammo... nothing, zilch, not a word. Err, like. what happened. An oversight, me thinks not. And especially niggling is that a whole section of the Qtrly was specifically devoted to Kuro and the team being put together. Its not that I don't think we will get the float, and maybe it will be later rather than sooner ( but after all we have gone past the mooted Q2 for the float), its just the total absence of any reference to it. Now I do have a lot of faith in ATU management, and I hold a fair swag of ATU shares which I hold for the long-term, ... its just narks me that we go from an impending news state of affairs re the float, to no news or even a reference to the float being delayed. Just a bit bewildered, that's all. Even if hey had come out in he Qtrly and said, well, look guys, we need a bit more time, blah blah, maybe Q3, then okay, but the absence of an update perplexes. Yes, I'll get over it and I do basically focus on the big ATU picture , I'm just saying ...................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.