PDN 4.14% $12.49 paladin energy ltd

A welcome, realistic post, although a situation of considerable...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    A welcome, realistic post, although a situation of considerable concern to holders. Even worse, the C1 cost is not the all in cash cost which must be well over $31 now. I have previously allowed for an approx. $8M loss per quarter and assumed cash in hand of $36M (all that was left after pay backs from the $115M note raise) which gave 1 year before the cash runs out. Without any other apparent strategy or sudden dramatic increase in spot price, LHM will have to go into C&M as soon as possible in order for PDN to have enough cash to weather a potentially long period of C&M. They cannot leave it until the death. Then, without any income, there remains repayment of the $115M note raise and the $90M CNNC loan(?) to contemplate. The likelihood of C&M of LHM is signalled twice in the announcement. Halving production in this March quarter has reduced losses by $4M plus. For the June 1/4 they are predicting production levels that will bring the loss back up to approx. $8M. I await with interest CNNC's reaction to C&M of LHM. See my previous posts for alternate outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.49
Change
-0.540(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.735B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.92 $12.93 $12.42 $40.71M 3.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15 $12.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.