GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

This company seems particularly opaque in their dealings. A few...

1. 178 Posts.
    This company seems particularly opaque in their dealings. A few questions that I can't find the answer to easily:

Where is the top 20 shareholders (maybe I'm a dunce and it's staring me in the face somewhere)

How much is this initial smelter going to cost? they say: "The first furnace aims to come online July 2016, with a further two furnaces each year, 2017, 2018, 2019 and a final one in 2020. Each furnace has a capacity of 20,000 tonnes alloy production per year [with 24,000 tonnes locked in from artisanal miners] and on today's alloy prices producing US $22m revenue.[or $250 per tonne after beneficiation at 70% equating to roughly 4 million revenue for the first year] But they are paying for it with an IPO on the SGX.

So my next question is:

What is happening with a listing on the SGX? This was mentioned in a few articles from mid last year [¿borrowed 20 million to do this?] but I can't see any recent news about it on their site... This is crucial to receiving the funding for their first smelters. The linchpin of the operation.

With such high admin costs, as well as a lot left to do this FY, another raising seems to be definitely on the cards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.