GTE 0.00% 3.2¢ great western exploration limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report-GTE.AX, page-2

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4672
    Some good stuff in here.

"Now that the statutory requirements have been completed the Company can now pursue further corporate opportunities and start work at its newly acquired projects and resume exploration at its current projects. "

In particular, while it reiterates the next stage for other existing projects, it clear marks out Finlayson (Gold) as the top priority after St Ives drilling gets going:
    "The Finlayson prospect is a high priority gold target and is scheduled to be drill tested following the initial drilling at Ives Find, most likely during the March quarter next year. "
    I think this is very welcome news, as I expect Gold to be the best commodity to persue for now and reemphasises GTE still have many lines of enquiry

Much more info on Cobalt neighbors than I was expecting too and I see we are now calling New Springs a Nickel-Cobalt prospect.

And making a big deal out of the SFR land grab around us and says at least twice they expect any nearby discoveries to have an immediate impact on the SP.

All good stuff. Come on then, let's wrap this merger up and go drilling at St Ives then.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 31/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $12.9K 399.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1650654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 99990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.