MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

hi guys, something i feel is often undervalued.underappreciated...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    hi guys, something i feel is often undervalued.underappreciated  by mr market is sovereign risk for mineral sands operations operated in under-developed countries. MZI is operating in Australia which makes it a much less riskier investment from soveriegn risk point of view and thus should have a premium on its valuation compared to its peers operated mineral sands projects in africa and other riskier countries. This is not much appreciated by mr market until it hits someone on the nose and reminds everyone of the importance of stable rule of law private property protected environements and legislations ! Look at what happened fr orocobre in argentina (devaluation of currency and now 8%+ export tax on REVENUE out of nowhere with undefined period !) the stock price was hit 13% just on the news :

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-temporary-argentina-tax-changes.4414869/#.W4-SWc5KjIU

I have this to say :
    "Wow that is classic sovereign risk ! this reminds us why investments in developed private property protected rule of law countries such as australia canada USA and europe generally have a premium over the same investments in other countries (or investments in other countries incur a discount). Good luck to all."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.