OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Yep totally true spylord. I have read your posts for over 6...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Yep totally true spylord. I have read your posts for over 6 months now.
    The warm and fuzzy of hotcopper people patting themselves on the back with the upramping. Its exhausting to try find some sanity in between the over zealous optimism.

It's one thing to be confident. It's another to be arrogant and not consider your view could be wrong. I try to read all posts and take the ups and the downs then use that to research and make my own call.
    Some posters on here think you aren't qualified to post because you haven't spent your life researching it. Others say buy buy buy regardless of what the news brings. That's just dumb imho.
    I have a lot more respect for people on here who change their sentiment from buy to sell to buy as new news come to mkt and those people then use that information to make a decision on a buy or sell.

I say the same to someone who sticks to a sell sentiment. imagine if the share price went from 4 cents, the company started mining 5000 oz a month at aisc under 500 dollars, then starts paying a small dividend, finds a huge deposit, share price rises to 1 dollar and that person stays on a sell sentiment.
    Production increases to 15000 oz a month at a aisc of 300. More gold found... share price explodes to 3 dollars. That person still has a sell sentiment. Well that person would be an idiot in my books. The same can be said for someone who sticks to a buy sentiment on the reverse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.