OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2018, page-78

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Not going to repeat whats already been said.
    In saying that:

1* Extremely glad to see only minor injuries on the incident list, not for us for them.

2* "Permanent powder magazine construction completed."?? Explanation please

3* Not sure how I feel about not utilizing Hammer 4 somewhere somehow. (Is that a song?)
    Wasn't it meant to be set up as a diesel so it could be moved around anyway? I'm 50/50 on that decision, although I'm not there anyway.

5* Didn't know the vein ore would be kicking out the nuggetry shown.
    The big one is approx 1cm*3 (cubed). So mass of approx 19grams.
    "The exact relationship is density = mass or weight divided by volume. Different materials have different densities. For example, the mass density of gold is 19.3 g/cc, lead is 11.4 g/cc, copper is 9.0 g/cc, aluminum is 2.7 g/cc, water is 1.0 g/cc (1g/cc = 1 gram per cubic centimeter)"
    Were the nuggets coming out of the low grade?

6* As far as the nuggetry, could this  also be part of the reason for missing any continuation at Sertao and the width between drill holes of 80m?

https://www.researchgate.net/public...d_gold_ore_body_Sunrise_Dam_Western_Australia
    "In high-nugget gold ore bodies, samples taken from drill core for gold assay are typically too small to allow for the extreme spatial variability in grade and are a poor representation of the underlying distribution of mineralisation. The GQ North lode at the Sunrise Dam Gold Mine in Western Australia is a good example of an orebody which has a very strong nugget effect (coefficient of variation >20) and that has proved very problematic to model. Gold is hosted in vein stockworks and shear zones and although there is a clear spatial relationship between mineralisation and alteration, high vein density and well-developed foliations, the relationship is best defined statistically because the association between high gold grades and various combinations of these features is non-trivial."

The "fines issue" has me a little confused at this stage and will be doing further research, because they should still be showing up in past 3rd party assay's.

Fini.

I'm glad I didn't back up the truck at 10c although I was certainly tempted with where the last cr was. I believe I have a much better understanding of what is going on here and see a strong future in the mid term and on. Not only have they had to go "back to basics" with the processing but they've had to to break down everything from start to finish, learning and discovering past mistakes plus the just outright fups. A stronger more viable, sustainable and profitable company will avail imo.
    I was going to top up down here, however, I was also hoping to have some better quarterly's around my Oz portfolio.

So for me "back to basics"

Beans on toast.

And just to let all of you know the song "Somewhere somehow" is absolutely awful, much much worse than the OGX quarterly.
    Always keep your humor on you.

Last edited by Safety1st: 01/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.