ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    You can value it like any other resource stock all you like.
    Some of us recognise that such simple analysis does not apply as we are set to become firmly positioned as a specialty chemical processing company.
    That is the plan. Our “mining” activities will be only a portion of our business.
    Some of us recognise that this will have a step-change effect on our revenues and profits, and are positioning ourselves accordingly, even if that is some years away.
    Your “valuation” approach might suit you for your day-to-day trading and FUD stirring, but it is nonsense in the bigger picture.
    Simon’s priority is to get SDV and JB into production...and from there add downstream activities to massively increase profitability.

Like I said, I’d still be buying even if Mt Cat didn’t exist and we we just pushing towards SDV.
    It seems all your FUD what-ifs didn’t unfold in the quarterly....? We’re going to get smashed if the shipping is again delayed etc etc... meh.

Anyone who has looked into what is actually unfolding with global EV plans and the supply/demand story, and still tells us that $650/t is “optimistic” for the future ....is clutching at straws imo.

How many gigafactories are in the works now? I heard 90-something the other day?!

You keep telling us that $$ from future ops shouldn’t be be factored in now because they “are years away”, yet you cannot answer why other companies, that ONLY have future ops that are years away, are not valued at zero $.
    Nonsense!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.