FGR 0.00% 5.0¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report June 2020, page-5

1. 16,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6878
    Take 2.

I personally think there are many positives to look forward too,

Aquatic Leisure Technologies will start marketing their new Graphene pools next month. (Worlds first) Can you imagine the number of new companies that will become interested in using graphene when they hear how much better PureGraph infused pools are?

NewGen's sales haven't lived up to expectations, the bucket liner is still in use and is going to be running for another 10 weeks, newgen will be provided the liners at the end of the 10 week period to conduct their tests. In August the Liners will have been in operation for 12 months, I remember WG mentioning something along the lines, Standard liners only last 6 months.

I am sure a few around here got no buzz out of the following statement that is regarding our new Metal Oxide decorated Graphene "Testing of prototype devices is now underway with a world-leading, energy storage research institute and initial results will be reported by September 2020."
    I suspect the tests are being completed by Warwick Manufacturing Group, They are the UK's battery experts.

There are a few points I was expecting to see in the announcement that was not provided,

1. The automation of Henderson,
    2. What are rubber consultant is up to, I would have thought we would have had an updated by now.
    3. I presume Steelblues launch of G boots has been delayed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.856K 37.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 442 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.