SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

Just want to clarify the bargain that is currently on offer with...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Just want to clarify the bargain that is currently on offer with SP3 at the moment with a few back of the napkin figures.

Current market cap for SP3 is $8.5m.
    SP3 currently has $1.7m in cash at the moment, which means the market is valuing the enterprise itself at $6.8m ($8.5m - $1.7m). Note, that this is the value of the pure business itself, subtracting the current cash and cash equivalent holdings, but also adding its current debts. I believe SP3 is debt free (but correct me if I'm wrong).

They have just made $333k in the quarter, in terms of profits, this is just off $1.8m in revenues.

Lets, for a second, assume that SP3 doesn't manage to grow at all over the next few years, and they manage to maintain the profitability they have just announced today, You would be able to assume that at $333k profits per quarter, they would make $1.332m per year, where $0.333m x 4 Quarters = $1.332m.

At that level of profitability, even if they did not grow at all, if you bought the entire business for its current enterprise valuation ($6.8m) , it would take a maximum of 5 years to recoup your investment purely from recouping your $333k every quarter. This is totally despite the fact that the company has grown revenues drastically in the last couple quarters (Q2 FY2021) $1m vs (Q3 FY2021) $1.4m (40% Growth) vs (Q3 FY2021) $1.8m (30% Growth). SP3 is currently a huge play, both in terms of Growth and Value.

Below are what I've taken as a couple highlights from todays announcement:
    • It was a huge June which finished off the quarter on a high note.
    • Heaps of cash in bank, in combination with the capacity to draw on $1.5M worth of debt facility in the case that the business agrees to approach a more aggressive growth strategy
    • Ongoing discussions to increase exposure to telecoms sector.
    • Surf Life Saving expected to lead to further growth.

Unbelievable value, and you'd be silly to sell at these levels quite honestly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 466297 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1270177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.