HAS 1.75% 28.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Did anyone notice the King walk into the room with Biden last...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Did anyone notice the King walk into the room with Biden last week? Once they walked in who was standing there on their right?

John Kerry and Twiggy.

Seems to me Twiggy has an ear to information none of us are privy too. Twiggy’s loan wasn’t to a dud or for generosity, it was for a reason. Food for thought? Even if Charles is out of his mind for putting so much of his own money in, Twiggy I’m not sure of. There is a battle going on behind closed doors between the US and China and RE is in the middle of it.

The US cutting off chips and China starting to put restrictions on some RE in my view is only a taste of things to come. Just imagine what RE will be worth when China cut off supply and only 5% is available for the rest of the world.Kapow!

If you look at Lynas statements from a few years ago, China will be a net importer in the future so they will need even more than they produce, they already have a tax on anything that isn’t value added.

Things are about to get interesting and cognitive dissidence can work both ways. Foreign policy is thought of in decades and not quarters like we all do and I am sure Twiggy would know what the world is going to look like in 10 years. RE is on the front lines and not even lithium is being talked about in this sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $49.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $151.1K 538.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 120471 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 17363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.3¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ 116324
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.