HAS 4.65% 20.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

Hear you and sympathise, not rubbing salt for thew sake of it I...

1. 2ic
    5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4684
    Hear you and sympathise, not rubbing salt for thew sake of it I promise. Charles been sucking in the punters sucked into HAS since Feb 2022 DFS deceit, since Aug 2022 Twiggy's "Wyloo Investment" pitch but really a high-risk loan, and more recently the smoke and mirrors 2-Stage pivot and June Qtrly "finalise the optimum funding for the Project during the current quarter." I'm wanting to warn new investors about. What does "finalise the optimum funding" even mean? It's a BS term that sounds like good progress but actually means 'finalise the funding HAS thinks would be optimum, then look around to see if anyone is interested'...

Charles will have his own explanation and excuses to quell the cognitive dissonance of his actions, I'm mostly interested in how the RE market play out and HAS role in it. HAS been the "next rare earth developer' for a couple of years, had the RE price stayed high they might have been. Events of the last 4 months, starting with Tesla's guidance to step away from RE-perm-magnets, has shaken the RE market and price expectations to the core. China's regaining control of supply and pricing is the latest unexpected action to reverberate, while new discoveries (at least reworked old projects) have risen from the dead and reminded the market of where supply will come from under US$100/kg NdPr.

I thought HAS was a hold in the $2's from March onwards until the latest DFS Update and capex blowout dropped. It's no obvious or easy thing to say HAS is not value at $170M MC when it has $100M in the bank and invested another $100M in Yangi capex to date. I say it remains on a knife's edge but still looks too risky at essentially cash backing because I think a lot on the RE industry, because my judgement says it's too risky, but it's only my judgement. Never say never, the mood to subsidise ex-China critical commodities has never been greater.

Cash backing looks cheap, but readers are playing for money not matchsticks, so I'll continue to put my thoughts forward as they come to HC and test their investment thesis. Look at the games the sub-holders are playing... posts from me don't drive the share price or mood on HC, it;s the big boys dropping the price bringing everyone down imo. But I'll try to leave off as you ask.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $37.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $302.4K 1.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 312500 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 87580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ 234694
Last updated 15.57pm 05/06/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.