SVY 4.26% 4.5¢ stavely minerals limited

Chris is a guy that loves to put all the work into the ground...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Chris is a guy that loves to put all the work into the ground they are working and drilling and exploring and being technical. When they pivoted from the porphyry into the shallow discoveries they definitely needed to employ company makers to provide the rigor to turn this into a business or at least to work towards monetising them.

This is nothing personal against Chris but go back through all their announcements and look how technical they are - most times you have to be a geophysicist or geologist to make any sense of them - but as an investor I only want that verified by people in the know and then want them to show that they have a solid plan on the steps required to move forward and create the value, minimise the risk, show the focus...

The Crs just give them more play money to do what they love doing which has been shown by the way they have chased the drilling.

I understand these companies are pure spec like many new tech companies.. You need the Chris's of the world to start them but most need to transition to be able to take the initial breakthroughs to be the best they can in the most efficient manner. Like Chris the tech founders want to keep on spending on the product to just get that one extra bit more perfect before they release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $17.80K 389.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24707 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 39054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ 47231
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.