NMT 14.3% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

Mmmm..........$8.0 M burned in the qtr. At that rate they run...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Mmmm..........$8.0 M burned in the qtr. At that rate they run out of money by March next year. Where is the money going to come from ? I have read through all of their projects, they do provide a comprehensive qtrly, so hats off to them on that point. But I cant see any immediate money coming to bridge this looming funding gap. They need something like a prepayment for the Titanium or they have to sell assets. Happy for holders to point me to X,Y,Z that will tell me what cashflow is coming near term ? I am worried they are going to have to start selling off their quality assets cheaply to get some cash in the door or a big cap raising is incoming.

I think all their projects will be successful but where they have positioned themselves they have no money left to advance any of them ( and they all require significant capex) without selling off equity interest in them or diluting the shareholder base itself. The post upthread was silly about 27 directors but there is some truth to the amount of burn being unsustainable, something has to give or a rabbit has to come out of the hat somewhere. Chris Reed is a smart guy and he may well have a rabbit he can conjure up but the time for him to produce said rabbit is dwindling. I would like to invest here again in this company but right now I cant see how they are going to unlock all of this potential without a lot of dilution to come or selling it off for way under its long term value simply to restore their treasuries coffers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.009(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $44.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 8.1¢ 6.3¢ $250.9K 3.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104718 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 7663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.