NMT 6.90% 13.5¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2023, page-30

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    "selling it off for way under its long term value"
    - what sort of statement is that Paul? EVERYTHING that gets sold gets sold for way under its long term value, else nobody would ever buy it. Why would you worry about something as prevalent on the ASX as this? Even companies that make billions of dollars profit a year sell assets that represent value to the buyer. If you have been a Neometals shareholder in the past then why is their modus operandi so foreign to you?

If you had been keeping up with all the material that comes out of NMT you wouldn't be so pessimistic about their cash balance. Do some research, you're worrying too much. Look at the 4C, then reconsider your term 'unsustainable cash burn' and your timeframe.

If you had been keeping up with all the material that comes out of NMT, you wouldn't be asking questions about dilution and funding, you would already know.

No wonder you're nervous, you haven't read or watched half the material that NMT releases to the public. If I knew nothing about the funding and dilution questions, I'd be nervous too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.