ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-17

1. 4,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    Lockitt Let's deal with the facts. The individual whom you support has stalled native title negotiations on Bramall Hills to such an extent I will act soon to have him removed from the process if management don't. I won't go into detail on this forum except to say he is obstructionist -has the TO's enraged and is not acting in the best interests of the company. The exciting Bramall Hills project which is very prospective for gold as well as lithium will never secure a heritage agreement whilst he is involved in the process.

We all know lithium pricing has collapsed and EV sales have slowed -and I am not an EV fan but as sure as God made little apples EV's are here for good and niobium has a huge part to play in charging times and charge capacity. But with ever increasing demand for steel and the part niobium plays apart from batteries no one except an old fuddy duddy like you would disagree that what is happening in the West Arunta is an incredible new industry for Western Australia to secure a share of an industry where one player in Brazil supplies about 90% of global sales. As a proud Australian I will do my small part in assisting to find yet more niobium resources to complement WA1 the first major discovery in 70 years. If I find minerals and I vend into a company like ICG I am doing a lot more and have a company's interest more at heart than someone like you sitting in your rocking chair with your pipe and slippers sniping at people like me who actually get out there and do something worthwhile. Have a nice day -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.