ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-18

1. 8,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC.

What you don't seem to understand is that the amount of electricity that can be downloaded to an EV is limited by the infrastructure of the grid.

If it is only one car being fed with charge then to add another car greatly reduces the download sparks available to that first car. Add another car and it reduces again.
    With this restriction it is not hard to see that trying to have everyone in EV's is just not going to work.

The cables and wires of the grid cannot handle the massive download that would be necessary for big time use.
    Given Labor's (sic) obsession with Green energy it is never going to happen here as we will never be capable of generating enough power.
    Even Twiggy is starting to admit that all this green crap is far more complex than he thought, and he is considered a God.

Labor (sic) has painted itself into a corner with it's opposition to nuclear as it is the only way it will ever be possible, even then limited to certain areas.

You are big with the insults BC but you used the same insults against me before and so far I am well in front on this EV argument.
    The same with lithium.

The cars may get better but the grid is incapable.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.