ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-19

1. 4,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    Lockitt There a lot of things upon which we agree -see my post on CUF.

Labour now belatedly realize we need more gas desperately but still won't remove the hurdles -Lights out Lily in Victoria still in the press opposing gas in a State controlled by the CFMEU and hocked to the eyeballs- bludging on other States for their energy needs. We should have been doing what China does -keep installing coal fired power stations -about one a week in China - whilst at the same time ramping up renewables and planning longer term with nuclear. The Libs are equally culpable - let's hope they change.

As for Twiggy -lost all my respect - Billy Blowfly could see whilst hydrogen works wonders in his engineering workshop -it's so simple - transporting it and it being economically feasible a different story -just pushing his own barrow. And Albo still in denial. Everyone who knows anything about the viability of making batteries in Aust advised against -but they pour billions into what will be yet more failed adventures.

And as for the grid -AI will use ten times what EV's will require - so yes the grid can't keep up -why we need nuclear. Or have wall to wall wind turbines along the Great Dividing Range and all the other environmentally sensitive bushlands.

The Bowen Cult I am looking for coal areas - will beat copper any day lol

"Exactly - we need a change of Govt and this time around the Liberals need to get on the front foot and get rid of all the 'green' and 'hydrogen' and 'critical minerals' pandering to win votes. Install about ten new coal fired power stations -get nuclear firing and urgently explore and establish new gas resources. We have a gas shortfall looming in WA -and lastly get rid of Blackout Bowen"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.