ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Tall, I personally would put BC down to an antagonist, he is...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Tall,
    I personally would put BC down to an antagonist, he is directing it at JW because of the Traditional Owner agreement at Bramill Hills Lithium & Gold Project he has said directly here in so much.
    He would agree to anything the TOs would want first up due its not his monies paying it.
    JW has concluded all our Traditional Owner negotiations to date for all we have needed and successfully .
    For BC to say that Traditional Owner groups will not work with JW is totally incorrect due the agreements in place to date on our other drilled locations that required Traditional Owners agreements.
    What I presume JW is watching is the amount of monies the TOs want from our bank account fully well aware from negotiations past what a reasonable claim would be.
    Black Cat would enter into any agreement as long as he is not paying it, I presume.
    So due the fact his exciting project ( his words ) is awaiting agreement with the traditional owners due monetary dispute BC has taken to JW as an antagonist of the situation claiming incompetence and other.
    I consider JW will not roll over and pay the sums requested first up by the Traditional Owners, due his many years of negotiating with indigenous representative groups.
    We are not Rio Tinto and don't have the cash ability of Rio Tinto so we await reasonable outcome, I presume.
    What is said here is totally my view on the situation only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.