ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-29

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Allens.

I have always said that EV's will come in the future, check back through my previous posts, but it is still a bloody long way off and the people don't want to have to put up with all their shortcomings in the meantime.

I work with a friend who builds service stations and he investigated putting in quick chargers.

The problem was the huge cost! Millions of dollars for virtually no return.

The electricity suppliers should build the infrastructure if they want to sell their product, or at least ensure that those who are retailing the power subsidize the service stations to enable them to make money.

The other point that I have been trying to make is that there is simply not the power in the system to supply more than a small percentage of cars.

ICE cars produce their requirements onboard, from firewater being petrol or diesel, while EV's have to be charged and then run that supply from their batteries down in order to keep mobile.

We were told by the generators that they can not supply enough power for anymore than a few cars , so they should know.
    The massive upgrades to the grid is prohibitive dollar wise.

This whole exercise in futility has ensured that because the whole thing was handled so badly, by governments, that the time when EV's are mainstream has been pushed back by decades.

The way it should have been done was to slowly improve the EV' to gain acceptance in the market place so that people were happy to accept them as an alternate method, but no they tried to force everyone to accept an inferior product. Not just inferior but wildly inferior.

It has been the worst example of incompetent marketing that I have ever seen.
    The market makes the final decision and that is how it has been and always will be.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.