ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Lockitt I am developing iron ore in Western Australia -just executed an agreement on my Newman iron ore which will become public knowledge in due course. I am well advanced in Guinea with 600 sq km of iron ore in two projects progressing a JV with interested parties.
    I have gold projects at Newman next to the Bibra gold project -see the PGD thread for details- and in addition I was the founder of PGD which has made significant gold discoveries south west of Newman. And throw in a few more gold projects -
    I did something like 15 straight lithium deals -and my lithium projects are /were solid highly prospective projects like Brammal Hills. I don't control commodity markets. Contrary to your opinion lithium markets will recover.
    I have done a number of deals on niobium and positioned CUF with 9 targets courtesy of the eminent Southern Geoscience and I have a whole new concept in the West Arunta with more highly prospective ground secured.
    Your comments are insulting - your usual rocking chair dribble supporting an individual who has no qualifications -no track record and in my opinion only has his own interests at heart not the company by obstructing negotiations with the TO's on a very important project.
    I am not as you infer switching from one commodity to another - I am for real and your opinion is not supported by the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.