ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt I am developing iron ore in Western Australia -just...

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1650
    Lockitt I am developing iron ore in Western Australia -just executed an agreement on my Newman iron ore which will become public knowledge in due course. I am well advanced in Guinea with 600 sq km of iron ore in two projects progressing a JV with interested parties.
    I have gold projects at Newman next to the Bibra gold project -see the PGD thread for details- and in addition I was the founder of PGD which has made significant gold discoveries south west of Newman. And throw in a few more gold projects -
    I did something like 15 straight lithium deals -and my lithium projects are /were solid highly prospective projects like Brammal Hills. I don't control commodity markets. Contrary to your opinion lithium markets will recover.
    I have done a number of deals on niobium and positioned CUF with 9 targets courtesy of the eminent Southern Geoscience and I have a whole new concept in the West Arunta with more highly prospective ground secured.
    Your comments are insulting - your usual rocking chair dribble supporting an individual who has no qualifications -no track record and in my opinion only has his own interests at heart not the company by obstructing negotiations with the TO's on a very important project.
    I am not as you infer switching from one commodity to another - I am for real and your opinion is not supported by the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.854K 570.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195814 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3411110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.