ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Beach, Your business you had mentioned your business was for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1550
    Beach,
    Your business you had mentioned your business was for sale, luck has it with a 2 year handover wage.
    SIR moment I am unsure of but a dramatic find is what's required. Why shouldn't there be, considering the Arunta has copper and other. KGL is not far away and the signs are there of large secondary at JE so where is Primary Copper. We have 50% funding for a 800 meter hole by GDC.
    Also if you read the Quarterly properly here is JE & MacCreek. Both have had secondary copper found so where is Primary Copper.
    • Plan for RC drilling at the central area of EPM 27124 in the vicinity of historical workings, where a 1 km long chargeability anomaly has been defined from gradient array IP datasets.( Mac Creek).
    ( Mt Moss a kilometer away, The mine is exploiting one of the largest skarn magnetite deposit on the entire Australian east coast.)
    (So where there is skarn deposit there is generally a Porphyry close by.) ( Distal Skarn or Proximal Skarn ). Could be a VMS in the area. There is already Mount Moss Fe Skarn, also Wallaroo has secondary malachite & azurite so where is primary copper.
    Maybe Copper Cliffs as shown in previous Announcements. 4th Oct 2019 Announcement go read it again.

• Assess priority for drilling some of the other strong targets including the multiple targets at the Kestrel target for which the Company has received a co-funding grant from the NT GDC Program to drill a deep (800m) hole. So we have secondary copper is Azurite / Anomalous copper Sunset Boulevard / Camel Creek. So where is the Primary due its leached from somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.