AGY 6.82% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-150

1. 3,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1581
    Lots of yawning lately, @GCar. If you're tired, just take a nap.

Anyway, I would guess that most retail shareholders wouldn't even know how to open a short position, so it's a bit of a silly question. Additionally, the maximum possible return from a short position here (or anywhere) is finite at 100%, while a long position in an alternative investment with excellent prospects could theoretically result in infinite returns. That’s a pretty obvious reason why individual bears wouldn't open a short position despite having a conviction that this company is destined to fail; they can simply do better elsewhere.

But let me ask you the opposing question: if you truly believe that the reward here far outweighs the risk, and there are genuinely no red flags, and the phenomenal projected CAGR will make everyone rich, why haven't you dumped all your other stocks (e.g., LTM, GLN, etc.) to go all in here and maximise your returns? You could also sell the Lambo, invest the capital in AGY, quintuple your money, and buy 2-3 new Lambos after paying the tax. I mean, it's so de-risked, so it's basically a sure bet, right? Or do you just not have the conviction to put your money where your mouth is?wink.png

P.S. - Regarding that potential 40% trade last week, that's a bit too risky for my liking, @GCar. I won't trade anything that I'm not comfortable holding long-term, and I'm absolutely not comfortable holding AGY right now or anytime in the foreseeable future. Let's not forget that once again you gave your "what does the risk/reward look like now" speech, this time at 4.8c, and it's already sunk 20% since you were on your soapbox.
    Last edited by Rob826: Today, 15:21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $493.4K 11.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243346 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.