AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I challenge any one of you muppets to clearly state anything...

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    I challenge any one of you muppets to clearly state anything that I have apparently “lied” about, AND to produce evidence to actually prove such an assertion. Your wild guesses, opinions, speculation and baseless claims don’t prove jack.
    That btw is the very reason you focus relentlessly on random and usually largely irrelevant stuff that you cannot possibly prove, and keep posting it over and over in your desperate attempts to discredit, instead of actually addressing key points that I have made about the company and its prospects, where you need to demonstrate critical analysis and support your claims.
    It’s absolutely laughable.
    …and to think that you’re somehow “contributing” to this forum..? lol

btw, this is how that process is done, as you clearly don’t know:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/general-discussion-agy.5895259/page-23282?post_id=74783706

Now focus and prove something instead of making baseless assertions about other posters, about which you have zero knowledge and zero proof.
    In other words, put up or shut up, just as YOU would expect others to do if they were making bold claims about your background, qualifications, experience, assets, etc etc.
    Anykne who thinks that is unreasonable is as cowardly as you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.