AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

"That btw is the very reason you focus relentlessly on random...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    "That btw is the very reason you focus relentlessly on random and usually largely irrelevant stuff that you cannot possibly prove, and keep posting it over and over in your desperate attempts to discredit, instead of actually addressing key points that I have made about the company and its prospects, where you need to demonstrate critical analysis and support your claims.
    It’s absolutely laughable."

Do you realise that 25% of what you post is unbridled ramping, 15% is making absurd personal claims about yourself which no reasonably intelligent person would believe, and the remaining 60% is what you hypocritically accuse others of such as in the quote above?

You ridiculed me for saying this company would never again see 80c and promised to save the post to refer to later. I think it's fair to say even you would have to agree now, unless you're actually keen to double down that hard.

Once they announced they'd given up on continued attempts with the 2,000TPA plant, it was clear AGY was toast. They say it's because it's not economically viable at these lithium prices. So... they'll wait for the price to increase before trying again (let's face it, the 2,000TPA plant is as abandoned as the pilot plant), and obviously they'll miss any price spike, and if they do get the opportunity to build the 10KTPA plant it will be as huge dilution at a huge discount.

The cheer squad ridiculed me for giving my interpretation of an email from JZ which I outright said I did not believe violated any rules or laws, and I encouraged holders to confirm what I was saying for themselves. I bluntly predicted that I would be hated for it and then hated even more when I turned out to be correct. I think it's fair to say those predictions were spot on.

Rather than accepting the reality clearly in front of them, people would rather attack the messenger who tried to warn them, as though that will change the reality of the message which is now confirmed, and some will still praise the blatant liar who lead them down the path of destruction.

If the company expected the 2,000TPA plant was worth persevering with, they'd be doing so now while they're still cashed up so they could be ready to take advantage of a future price increase.

Oh, and kookie: I never agreed to complying with any stupid demands you make, sorry, I'm unlikely to comply with someone who has been nothing but nasty to me previously.

Oh, and LOL at AGY saying that the ATL deal was to look after their long term outlook "disproves any claims of ATL having been raped"!!! This is about as reliable as asking the accused if he is guilding of theft/murder/rape and his lawyer saying he's innocent and saying "Well, case closed!". What did you expect JZ to say? "Yes, sir! We knew we were about to reveal that we were giving up, so we decided to go for a desperate cash grab while it was still possible!"? Just to be clear, I'm not saying anything illegal was done, I don't think it was illegal, but that is not a company or team I would want my money anywhere near. It's very important to know how to interpret things. Consider who is saying them, what their motive is, what their track record is like, etc.

Surely no one at all can still think ATL wasn't taken for a ride and doesn't regret that move? Obviously if ATL knew before signing the deal what they know now, they wouldn't have signed. You'd have to be in some very deep state of denial not to see that. Consider the date the deal was signed and make an estimate of when AGY knew they were going to have to mothball the plant and fire all the staff. You can't possibly, at this stage, still think it was a good move for ATL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.