AGY 44.1% 4.9¢ argosy minerals limited

“Argosy has appointed James Shay as COO. With a Bachelor of...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    “Argosy has appointed James Shay as COO. With a Bachelor of Engineering and more than 25 years of experience, Shay most recently spent 4.5 years at Albemarle (NYSE:ALB) as Vice President of Lithium Development Projects and Director of Lithium Hydroxide. Prior to Albemarle, Shay spent 7.5 years at BHP (ASX:BHP) in various operational and development roles”. (March 2024)

Also very Interesting James has not really been mentioned.

IMO he has been around three months and I believe he knows what needs to be done and I believe that he is behind the third-party engineering company to assist in design of the 10,000 tons per annum plant and knows what needs to be done to the 2,000tpa and costs to get it right. I’m starting to think JZ needed him in to make some of these tough decisions??

I still think we are in good hands taking into consideration market conditions. Time will tell…

Also I sincerely wish the long term holders, who just sold out (in frustration) all the best on their future endeavours. You’ll find me at the bottom of the ocean in the shipwreck, or very rich hopefully the later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.015(44.1%)
Mkt cap ! $64.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $1.852M 43.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165207 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 780358 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.