AGY 38.2% 4.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-38

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 929
    Wow an early report!

After reading a few comments yesterday I spent some time going over previous releases. I noticed some things that I think add positive context..

I looked at the strategic investment notice. I spotted that ATL had agreed to hold their shares for twelve months. I noticed JZ remarks on levering off their technical knowledge and experience and also JZ words around the importance of the relationship and mutual goals etc. It even says focus on FULL development of the project.

Based on what they learnt and/or saw I think ATL may have suggested full project, must engage external engineering with Lithium experience, twelve months and here is our placement in support. It's not unusual for other parties in a negotiation to suggest and obtain better terms.

Sometimes when we have been reading the same thing for a while our brain automatically assumes the same. I never gave it any thought it said FULL and not 2ktpa.

That was on the 24th of May 2024. Then a couple of days ago we mothball the 2kpa plant for financial prudence and focus on the 10ktpa.

It seems like ducks being lined up to me.

They would of known of the issues I'm certain of it. I couldn't imagine that JZ would of kept it from them (and they could probably see for themselves) then total destroy trust. That would be a disastrous move with them and for ANY future partner relationship.

So it's my belief that ATL would like to partner with us however in respect of their own due diligence they have nudged us towards the bigger picture and as a commitment made an investment.

So for me, I'm happy their is some type of plan even though I may not be privy to all its details.

imo
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.013(38.2%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $1.976M 46.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1392026 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 42871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.