AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-82

1. 13,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8399
    Typical trader pip flipper mentaility.
    Lmfao

It is indeed ALL about risk-reward-timing Bobbie; and you clearly and simply don’t comprehend that some assess that balance to have shifted to provide an even more superior investment opportunity to what existed one week or one month ago. My portfolio rebalancing relates to the longer-term risk-reward associated with my various holdings. Simple. I’ve happily sold down some other stocks recently, as I expect the returns on the subsequently-purchased AGY shares to outperform in the medium-long term.

I don’t expect you to understand this, as someone who just chases shiny things and watches their captial get transferred to the big dogs.
    Iirc you “invested” circa $1M here are about 40c avg, and then sold out at a significant loss. You took the remains, went elsewhere whilst unashamedly cross-promoting, only to see that “investment” now underwater too…?
    Nice one…. Karma doing her best work.

I bought more recently, as low as 3.4c, because I still remain confident that the company can ultimately reach its goal of becoming a +10ktpa producer. The reward on offer, regardless of the delays, from this level are very significant IMO. Is there risk? OF COURSE there is, but I’m willing to back my assessment and take that risk.

As I’ve said to you several times already, I don’t really care too much about the sp waves along the way, as the sp will ultimately reflect the financials of the business when they reach their goal; and we will compare notes in 5 years’ and 10 years’ time to see how our “investment” approaches are playing out.

The game is FAR from over, yet it is fascinating how many here are carrying on as though the company just went into VA or something… LOL

Ps. I’m encouraged by being “the odd one out” with all and sundry attacking me, as it is clear to me that in this game the sheep get slaughtered and the small minority make bank. I don’t want to be or think like the masses.
    I’m very very happy with having the opportunity to pick up 7-figures more recently at what I consider to be great prices.
    Only time will tell how that pans out. I can remain solvent longer than the market can remain this irrational.

pps. Your post about ATL potentially selling out, really takes the cake for cascading assumptions blatantly contradicting clear statements by the company. Talk about scraping the barrel for new FUD-seeding ideas! Wow.

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.