ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Can you name other ASX juniors who are on track to overtake us as the “next asx-listed” carbonate producer..?

My comment to Rob was related to his speculation about the recent selling potentially being done by ATL.
    You can read the company announcement/starements here:
    https://www.argosyminerals.com.au/s...cements/US$5M Strategic Investment by ATL.pdf
    Imo speculation about ATL having an “out” in relation to the 12-month standstill period is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    There is nothing in that (or another) announcement, afaict, that even remotely suggests that ATL is here for a quick pip flip, or had any reason or option to “sell out” last week.

re buying more shares: I have stated clearly that my assessment of the risk-reward suits MY risk appetite and investment horizon, and that I am still confident that the company can reach its goal of becoming a +10ktpa producer. Simple as that.
    If you or anyone else has a “shorter” investment/trade horizon, then that is your “problem” to manage as YOU see fit.

Your assessment of what might happen when is exactly that - YOUR assessment - and you need to make your own decisions.
    I highly suspect that several people here have effectively “outsourced” at least some of their decisions to others, and hence the vocal attacks when the sp doesn’t go in the direction they “expected”. It’s like clockwork sometimes.

As far as “relying” on statements/guidance from the company, you should probably start by having a slow and careful read of any number of disclosures relating to forward looking statements issued by every asx co.
    You need to build your OWN jigsaw and form your own expectations based on multiple types and sources of commentary, analysis, expertise, experience, etc etc etc.
    If it was as easy as simply “believing” the timelines etc put forward by “the company”, everyone here would have their own island.
    Also note that opportunities, circumstances and plans can and DO change, due to a whole range of various internal and external factors impacting the company/business.

Read much much more and try to park your emotions, imo. Easier said than done when real money is at stake.

Good luck.

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.