AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - June 2024, page-91

1. 3,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1577
    Heard it all before @GCar. You always give the risk/reward/CAGR speech whenever an old multi-year low is usurped by an even lower low. This time last year you were saying exactly the same thing, but the share price was about 600% higher than it is now. It seems you need to pay more attention to the risk, rather than being blinded by the potential reward.

Not all companies with plummeting share prices are bargains; many, including AGY, are simply poor-performing or unviable. You can keep preaching risk vs. reward, but you've been wrong about it for a long time, and you still are. You only consider the reward and continually dismiss the risk, even after it repeatedly slaps you in the face.

I also find it amusing that you always like to mention your latest purchase as if you're some investment genius. We all know you've repeatedly chased this down, getting cut over and over and over again by the falling knife, buying multiples higher than the current share price, including a 40% loss on the parcel you bought just a few days ago when you last considered AGY worth the risk (it seems you'll never learn). Anyway, I encourage you to stick to your investment thesis because watching you repeatedly set fire to your capital is quite entertaining, at least for me (must be that karma you keep talking aboutwink.png).

BTW, you're not unique, you're not being attacked, and you are in fact the sheep that JZ has led to the slaughter, even though you seem to think the "sheep" are those who exited and subsequently stemmed the bleeding. Unfortunately there's a true believer like you on the threads of every terrible lithium stock. CXO has one, SYA has one, LKE has one and so does GLN. Every dud stock has a head cheerleader who refuses to acknowledge the inevitable, while the majority don't know whether to laugh or cry in disbelief. Sometimes the contrarian view is just plain wrong, as you are here. You may be able to stay solvent longer than the market can stay irrational, but AGY can't, and that's the very reason they've gone into capital preservation mode.

P.S. There's underwater, and there's underwater. As you know, I last exited AGY at 13.5c to enter "that other company" at 88c, which is now at 61c. So, I need their share price to climb 45% to break even on that parcel. Anyone holding AGY and hoping for it to reach 13.5c again will need to wait for a 280% gain. It seems your risk vs. reward calculations are a bit off mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.