GOR 0.33% $1.54 gold road resources limited

Same old song of rubbish from GB girl that she has been singing...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Same old song of rubbish from GB girl that she has been singing (???paid to sing)now for several years .The least little bit of research into Agnico will reveal it is being cautious ,spending money on its own tier 1 assets in Canada ,buying back debt and rewarding shareholders.Its an extremely well managed company .Same for Newmont. ZERO chance it would take out DEG/GOR.In view of what is happening today in markets, its a wise choice.
    Goldfields old CEO was signing the same song ,what the new CEO will do is anyone’s guess.Clearly there are diversifying outside of Africa.
    One might imagine there is a small possibility that they would want all of Gruyère since they are already the operator and built the plant .I have mentioned this before .One would need to take a detailed look at this asset to see if its reserve can be expanded as well as its plant .
    GOR is valued at about 1.2 billion US ,so if they took over GOR ,SOLD Deg and the other assets they could get the other 50% of Gruyère for around 800-900 million US .
    DEG is way overvalued as I have Said many times.There are several tier one assets in Canada with larger reserves than DEG selling for one half to one third the value of DEG.
    Australia is an attractive mining venue because of its political stability and low value of the Aussie dollar .For some reason some Aussie mining assets are way overvalued and others undervalued .Both Australias biggest silver deposit and PGM deposit can be had for peanuts .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
0.005(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.662B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.53 $7.450M 4.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 34442 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 3247 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.