AIS 2.27% 22.5¢ aeris resources limited

if the stock market was an organism that could funtion only in...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    if the stock market was an organism that could funtion only in perfection, AIS would be a $120-150 m MC company looking at the runs scored in the last 3 years (debt restructure) + future potential (copper in the EV world + being debt freein the next few years + a small chance of Torrens project becoming something huge)...

but there is no rationality in the markets - some company can come up with a project (to begin drilling in some part of Africa for an exotic metal) and their MC could become $25-30m before a single hole is drilled... it all depends on how the management hypes thing up... AIS mgmt has probably been one of the most mature mgmt I have come across in terms of their ability to manage the debt and keep the mine producing and their ability to not indulge in unnecessary hype building so common in the junior sector...

I am happy with my 0.4c AIS shares purchased 3 years or so ago (pre cons) and then some addition @ 12-13c a year or so ago... I now average just slightly above 7c a pop... I will definitely buy up my last and probably the biggest parcel as soon as I can.... time to go LONG on AIS in a big way... or someone please show me a copper play as enticing as AIS and I will jump in there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.