KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report-KBL.AX, page-7

1. 12,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Its a quarter by quarter proposition till the major notes are due next year. Till then its take the pain and pay off the bills.

In the quarterly management mentions they are aware of what the cash management strategy is doing to the share price. The most pressure on the share price short term will be these notes being issued and recycled to fund short term operating costs. This is having a spiralling effect on the share price.
    Based on the substantial holder notices Pybar have been the only major vendor selling. At the last issue price they probably take to much of a haircut to sell so hopefully they hold going forward.

I think this quarterly's production was good enough to make people stop and think that they have a chance to trade out of this. A bit of luck with a favourable gold price and getting those costs down to $750 means a lot more cash in the kitty next quarter. Nudge up those recoveries a couple of points would help as well.

I had an order that had been sitting for a month finally filled today, so I am rolling the dice at this price.
    Its a gamble but I cant help myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.