NST 0.42% $14.29 northern star resources ltd

Lets not talk too much jibber jabber to hide facts...I remember...

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Lets not talk too much jibber jabber to hide facts...I remember them picking up Plutonic around 25mil.... seemed bargain then.... But we forget this quarter Plutonic mine ran at a loss about 6mil, last quarter same about 7mil... quarter before 1-2 mil loss and I cant remember the one before.... already Plutonic mines cost 25mil + 15mil losses = 40mil and continuing to make loss & god know how much more capital it will need to be profitable or if ever it does get profitable.... If they didn't pick up Plutonic, there could of been 50mil more cash in the kitty and could of picked up something more quality than this dud... St Barbara would of snapped up Plutonic, it would of suited them as they have plenty of theses high cost duds in there port-folio... Kundana is the best mine they have (50%), Jundee seems promising.... Paulsons a miss and hit miss, both Paulson/Plutonic will be drag on the stock in the coming 12 months...
    On the other hand EVN has all mines profitable by great margins, ASIC of $1020oz...Market cap exactly half of NST... Either NST is very overvalued or EVN is undervalued... Yes EVN picked up La mancha assets for approx 300mil odd, yes they paid premium but La Manch will add to cash balance from day 1, not like Plutonic which god knws when or if ever will deliver the goods... In next 12 months NST will loose its market darling throne to EVN if Bill doesn't get its house together in the next couple of quarters....
    Last edited by steven1459: 23/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.29
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.70 $14.01 $85.83M 5.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23973 $14.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.31 12891 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.