DEG 0.00% $1.20 de grey mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2017, page-4

1. 11,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6241
    So..... 30 minutes of reading tells me that its def interesting.
    Considering how quickly there were able to increase the resource size, this has gone onto my watch list.

Would I buy it now..? Not yet, they still have quite a bit to go, even though the scoping study will be out in 30 days or so.

Pros - cheap E/V right now, albeit, while the resource is large for such a small cap, its also a little unknown (perhaps why you are already in! ).
    Management seem very keen to get this to progress a lot faster than some explorers.
    Grades seem pretty good for open pits.
    I like they are splitting costs with the drilling team.
    Seems quite prospective tenement wise.

Cons -
    Little cash, $15m upfront payment next year is a decent hurdle, considering they will still need to fund BFS/DFS and then development.
    The price paid is not cheap, at least compared to past deals that I follow, BLK/GCY/SAR/RMS etc, but then, they mostly bought when gold was out of favor.
    Not a huge fan of its location, i.e due to it being a fair bit north, weather related delays could kick in a fair bit.

Please do tag me again when/if the stock start moving as I don't often find new explorers on the ASX that interest me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.876B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 425 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 6339 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.33am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.