ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Beg to differ ... people have worked out that Sinclair will not...

1. 4,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Beg to differ ...

people have worked out that Sinclair will not be able to produce anywhere near $30Mill ....... and that is why the sp wollow's in the mud

e.g.; https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/34694190/single cs @12mill for a 5m spend ??? even that totally negates the $11mill raised and spent so far to get you to this point so any serious ROI calculation throws the PIO 'value for money' metric out the window

Even this gibber about the value overburden ......has no value! at this stage because just stockpiling it is still a speculative dream, ...let alone having buyers locked in to get the fanciful figures quoted here .....

The"only active caesium mine" as quoted by DC 3odd months ago,

....this active mine WTF ??? ....... blind Fredy can see is far from active, it still remains only an idea on paper and that willingness to BS is what "people" have valued PIO on ....

It! , along with 15 years of the same fluff is Indicative of the Disallowed salesman techniques used of old .... techniques that this stock is paying the price for
    its hard for a specie to shake the BS label when your MD is so blatantly loose with the truth

unfortunately for longer term die hard holders .... People HAVE worked out DC .... long ago

one thing DC can be credited for .... he knows how to keep this stock market gem paying him dividends, so IMO just go along for the ride and trade the trade not the dream ...

GLTAH .... J
    Last edited by jamesph61: 05/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.