ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858

Thanks for your post @aposteriori, long may you continue to active in here and continue to make excellent points!

Among the detail in the ann is the likelihood of extending the resource at Oposura and upgrading JORC accordingly in the PFS.

Design of the mine is integral to the cost effectiveness, and Australian mine design and technology is known to be highly efficient, so it's hard to understand why anyone would see contracting Minitrex that as a negative. Don't you think?

Operating costs re mine staff are significantly cheaper in Mexico than in Australia. There are presos that show this.

Plus we've previously had excellent metallurgical tests for processing which show very high recovery rates.

How about this for those who are always pining and bemoaning what they claim is our financial situation:

Site visits and Due Diligence studies were undertaken by potential concentrate off-take partners toestablish commercial off-take terms and potential project financiers to investigate debt funding

Maybe an ann re an actual deal might be a way off but still VERY nice to know this is happening!

Price of zinc is highly relevant at $3000+ per tonne and the outlook for zinc hmm!

Early days but we've apparently got water for the Oposura mine on our own concession! Have to confirm if it's enough by the looks.

News flow looking good:

Alacran: Assay samples are being technically reviewed by AZS and significant results will be released...when that's complete...ie. surely that's soon??

Oposura:

Mineral resource update...they definitely said soon! So maybe this will happen first...

AZS haven't said all of this is going to be in the news flow but the milestones for the feasibility study are fast moving and some will surely be released:
    - geotechnical study for the open pit and underground mining...this will confirm the very cheap methods being used. Can't get much cheaper than open pit. And the underground mining was supposed to be room and pillar...soon in May!

Then
    - mine design and scheduling for June, that's quick.
    - more flotation test work undergoing re metallurgical testing and deposit wide physical characterisation...usually they announce this
    - calculation of ore reserves Q3.

I'm pretty happy with the content of this update. No doubt some will be unhappy we don't get positive updates on a daily basis, but that's traders for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.