DEG 0.21% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2019, page-4

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Personally I think the plan moving forward shows focus .I was hoping that toweranna would perhaps have the potential for greater resources but nevertheless its approaching 1 million ounces if they are successful with the diamond drill holes to deeper levels .its only a small number of deeper drill holes to drill up to that level,so their is the potential to prove up large reserves relatively cheaply with just a few deep holes .This is very different from the usual scenario of proving up gold reserves and will be much cheaper .the value of resources in the ground would then be in the 1.2-1.3 billion US range just for Toweranna .
    It is apparent over time, that they will prove out a lot more resources over their entire land package .So it seems to me that there is reason for cautious optimism .The question is where will the money come from .Clearly the best way would be a joint venture with a free carried interest to bring Toweranna to production .They could then explore other prospects within their vast land package which has enormous potential.So I am much more optimistic about DEG than ARV ,they are having exploration success ,and are focusing on just a few extremely promising prospects .Once excitement returns to the Pilbara as it surely will ,DEG should perform extremely well.We just need to escape from this bear market ,who knows where the spark will come from ,but it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.003(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $2.810B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.17 $3.175M 2.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 168498 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 203409 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.