PV1 8.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report March 2020, page-61

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    At this juncture, GEV has no source of revenue and it will have no source of revenue for a number of years.
    Consequently, any moron should realise that the company will have to raise money in the future via a CR or CRs.
    These are facts.
    Given these facts, the questions remaining pertaining to a CR are: When? How? Quantum?
    To answer these questions, we must enter the world of conjecture.
    When? The company made (amongst other  contributions) the following points in its latest quarterly:
    Cash position of $3.34 million at the end of the quarter and zero debt.
    Implementation of cost-reduction initiatives underway as a response to the change in global operating conditions, and delays to certain timelines in the US will extend GEV’s current financial resources into 2021.

Now here is another fact - GEV directors are all large holders of stock.
    When you take the statements from the 4C in conjunction with the fact that the directors have a vested interest in minimising dilution, I can't see a CR in the short to medium term unless there is a price sensitive announcement that impacts positively on the share price.
    How will they raise? I'm not going to enter into that one.
    And as for quantum, I'll take the 5th on that one.
    For the more sizable element of making an equity contribution for a ship order, I'll throw the following in the ring:
    Given the current state of economic affairs in general and shipping in particular, I strongly suspect that the company will be able to negotiate a nice reduction on the quoted ship price.
    It's possible that the Chinese government will be able to assist GEV in reducing their potential equity contribution.
    With interest rates near zero in most of the developed world and not looking to increase any time soon, GEV should not have a problem getting their equity component at very favourable terms  and may even be able to reduce part of their project equity instead of taking on any dilution in the parent company resulting in minimal or no dilution to GEV.
    As @lilac so correctly states, "It's in the future; I'm trusting Maurice and Co to get us there."
    GEV is a potentially massive story.
    There are those who don't think management will pull it off.
    I do believe they'll get the job done.
    They have plenty of skin in the game and are therefore highly motivated.
    They are also smart and persistent.
    We'll get there and I have no doubt when we do we'll look back at current prices and think why on earth we didn't sell a property, child or kidney to buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $4.854K 209.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82641 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 84375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.