AIS 4.44% 21.5¢ aeris resources limited

Hello Good Guys here, Probably my first post on AIS forum. But I...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hello Good Guys here,

Probably my first post on AIS forum. But I follow it very closely and ever since mid June 2020. I have known AIS since SRQ (2013)days. Andrew & team have done a fantastic job. There is one guy who has been whinging day & night of Aries acquiring Cracow. When AIS acquired Cracow, the Tritton operations was just breaking even at best, copper price has doubled since then and gold prices have also improved. Not so in Aussie dollar terms. I think it is because of Cracow AIS have a market cap of $200 million, otherwise it would be around the level before the Cracow acquistion and hardly any liquidity. At the moment it is a very liquid stock, one can move millions of dollar in a day.

The quarterly released today is not the best but far from the knee jerk reaction presented by the market. I think anyone who missed the 3-5 cents entry point, here is a second chance to get back in. Today's action looks more of an attack on the psychological level of 10 cents and triggering any stop loss below that level.
    There has been a pattern of this type of attack in many gold stocks, just after the quarterly release. SBM, RMS, NST, AIS, DCN and many more. By the way all of them have very ordinary report. Many months of bearishness in the sector has weakened investors sentiment. So it is easier to shake the tree. We have a company which is producing gold & copper both which are projected to fetch higher prices in the future.
    Exploration stocks are running 500-600% at a hint of copper discovery. We are prodocing, exploring and finding more, nearly debt free with positive cash balance as of today's quarterly and a very capable management who are proactive in merger & acquisition. I personally have added to my position today twice at .105 and .095.

I am not a professional chartist or anything, but I like to show a chart which I had drawn since Dec 2020 when the price first hit 10cents. Those orange boxes were drawn since Dec2020.  Just the way I see it.

Aries Chart.PNG

I personally think it is a great buying oppurtunity. It's the Bankers undercut, to eliminate retail investors out of the game. It might spend some time here, eventually it should get back inside the purple channel.

Aeris 2.PNG

Thanks to @Exised for your input and always giving fair and balanced views and all other good commentors, including the critics.
    Last edited by flaming: 29/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $208.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $851.2K 3.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 274275 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 98040 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.