MRC 0.00% 2.7¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2022, page-146

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Spid

The common sense you refer to and seem to be in search of, will show you that relocating the the PBC and auxiliary plant to Beach 1-5 is most likely not worth the effort for the small amount of material there considering they will also have to wear the costs of moving it back to Beach 10 in a short space of time. I would like to be proven wrong by the company, but I will not my breath.

The company is responsible for providing updates containing images and details of the mining operations, not the investor.
    That is what executives are paid for in a public company, and very well paid I might add, for little return with the current crop at this stage.

I am ultra positive on the assets that MRC have, but I think management have bitten off more than they can chew at this stage.
    Time will tell if they can realise the potential.

The company is well within its rights to notify the relevant government authority that they are running at a loss due to the delays with the approvals process of the inland strand, and will cease operations until such time as the inland strand is approved to recommence operations. Which is what I am suggesting.

No point working for nothing, let alone at a loss for an extended period of time whilst unaccountable bureaucrats in a government department hold you to ransom. If you think this is fine then keep going with the capital raisings, pretty soon we will be doing it at 5 cents the way things are looking at a macro level.

The updated forecasts are fine when they actually get going, and I look forward to a solid revenue stream when they have it like they use to.

As has been conveyed to you by a couple of other members on this forum, we are all allowed to have an opinion, weather or not we agree is irrelevant. If that doesn't make sense to you move to North Korea where one voice is the only one heard, and decent is not tolerated.

DYOR
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.