MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

spidey, lies lies lies, every point have made is false. Further...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    spidey, lies lies lies, every point have made is false. Further I have no personal feeling towards this, and which friend are you referring to? Be clear or stay silent and stop weaving confusion. You have again, as I said in previous post, gone and responded with false info and quoting others incorrectly to sow confusion coz you hope this distracts from the mess you keep writing. You are actually fighting yourself, you have literally just stated that the company couldn’t survive without Caruso personally putting money in or assisting. If that is your point then what about your current board putting some skin into the game instead of being parasitic on the limited cash flow.

Accorfimg to you, Caruso is the savior by what you just wrote. So you are a confused fellow arent you.

you are sowing false info and are saying that others said things they absolutely did not.

do you really believe anyone here takes you seriously as anything more than a cut and paste keyboard warrior. Go spend your time finding the missing manager in South Africa, or you too scared to go to site? As I said, you are ekequent, write to handcock and ask the little guy about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.