MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Good Morning Fjord I don't think anyone wants Mark back at MRC,...

1. 16,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6942
    Good Morning Fjord

I don't think anyone wants Mark back at MRC, he has been terminated for over 14 months and hasn't found a new role as CEO, it appears he is only able to achieve a new CEO role by removing another companies board. Isn't this telling you he isn't a highly sought after CEO?

You might not have directly made those comments, but your twisting of facts has lead to the correct information being provided by me,

First of all you claim Tormin was manipulating the SP to get a better average, she must be able to tell the future knowing a CR was going to arrive 6-7 months later at 14c. I am sure if your friendss weren't trying to destroy the SP at the time, the company would have raised the funds at a higher SP and there would have been less dilution.

Again, if the dividend policy was scrapped, MRC wouldn't have needed this CR at all, they would have had a decent cash balance and made all of the improvements required at Tormin. instead the company is struggling due to lower grade and the impacts of covid.

IMO, all the issues at Tormin have been due to the short sighted dividend policy, if MRC reinvested its profits back into the production facility, it would be producing finished products rather than blended concentrates and the revenues would be significantly higher.

AU mining - I have read the take over boards assessment, it was MRC who took Tormin, Mr Walker and Au mining to court, my interpretation was Mark was worried about losing his job and was trying to stop this from occurring. I am happy we have investors like Au Mining who is willing to support the company, without his support the company would most likely be insolvent.

Good luck investing at TSC, you will certainly need it,

BTW, care to explain how MRC can lose its ownership in Munglinup. or can we assume this is another comment by you to talk down MRC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.