MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Wrong Again SpidWrong wrong wrongYou weave more twists than a...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Wrong Again Spid
    Wrong wrong wrong

You weave more twists than a basket maker in Guyana, excepting they make water tight baskets unlike the fables you keep writing.

Good effort sir, but honestly you on the back foot now and will come round to the light side soon.
    The only thing you twisted there was your ankles. He was there for 20 years.
    The reason the board got rid of him can not be said here or they will moderate, but you know the truth. Nothing to do with being interested in int or not and you have twisted my comments again to sow confusion and distract from your shortcomings in your discourse.

And in relation to your constant pumping of how good Au Mining is and they are laughing, I'd say AU Mining and friends aint laughing at anything at the moment given that BVI is putting all records on public access imminently which may raise some interesting administrative issues for them that need to be resolved. And in the case of MRC this is relevant as such public information will be inclusive of links to source of funds for Tormin Mining Gina Edwards investment into MRC, (declared as unrelated to the takeovers panel). Interesting to trace if funds for the capital raising and to see if they were sent into Tormin from anyone in particular, and to see who the beneficial owner is, as beneficial ownership is being held in trust currently.

10.11.3 also applicable here.

I'd say that why they've lost interest in MRC as they are running around trying to reset structures and make sure there's a smooth transition to the new public data base.

And finally, on your comments about who are the teams, and you are happy in the current CEO and you invested in that...sounds like you are now coming around and are now sitting on the fence and you are almost ready to leave the dark side and fall into the Empire.
    Would you like a bit of a nudge to help you decide?

May the force be with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.