MRC 4.76% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2022, page-203

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Spid81,

I'm new to this platform and held shares with MRC for many years now. From reading through lots of the threads on MRC and the recent quarterly report, it looks like since the change of management the share price has really reduced, albeit this topic is striking a nerve with some of the people here. Pretty hard to make sense of what is really going on with this company, especially given in previous years their reporting was clear/transparent and lined up with what was happening on the ground. This is why I have joined this forum because as the saying goes "the market speaks the loudest", and I'm keen to see what other share holders opinions/intel are about this company and its current operations.

May I ask, what is the program you are using in your recent post and are the dates mentioned validated in any way? I believe diamonds are mined from the same beaches, but this is done by others and not MRC (or at least MRC has never reported it). Not sure if we can tell what is the diamond miners excavations or the excavations of MRC from these satellite photos?

Looks like a huge amount of garnet stockpiled (pink stock piles). I don't know much about the agreement they have with GMA, but given MRC's recent poor performance on the books, perhaps GMA should be told to pay up and truck it out. Do you know how the deal works with GMA?

Also, looks like the excavations (highlighted in orange) are open cut mining pits but could be full of water? If this is the case, why would they excavate an open pit and then use it to store water? From some of the previous threads others may have worked at the mine previously. Maybe they can provide some insight to the current operations?

Yes, and where is Jacob in his hardhat and out onsite with some dirt under his collar. Would be great if the company provided an up to date overview of the mining operations with some recent pictorials and drone photos...as seeing is believing.

Look forward to yours and others replies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.938K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344373 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 183653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.